To be an effective leader of others, it's important to first take care of yourself. Teams will always look to the leaders and model behaviors they see in action. Part of leadership is setting the tone during times of high stress and otherwise. Showing that you place importance on your own personal care, allows others the grace to do the same.
When leaders practice self-care it reduces stress, improves listening skills and allows you to perform at your peak. All important characteristics for both a leader and their teams.
In this video ALULA's Anh Vo, M.A., ACC, provides suggestions leaders can utilize to help them focus on their own self-care during times of Uncertainty Fatigue.
Anh is joined by Danielle Geissler, Ph.D., in our latest videos to assist companies in addressing:
- What is Uncertainty Fatigue
- How to Spot Uncertainty Fatigue
- Why Leaders Must Drive Both Engagement and Results
- The Secret to Realizing the Full Potential of Change
- How to Drive Positive Engagement Behaviors
- Leadership - The Secret to Realizing the Full Potential of Change
Complete the form on this page to Subscribe to Email Updates to receive notifications and be the first to gain access to informative videos and blog posts.